We invite high quality submissions describing significant, original, and unpublished results related to but not limited to any of the following Computer Science and Information Systems topics:
- Internet of Things
- Cloud Computing
- Security and Privacy
- Computer and Software Engineering
- Distributed Processing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- Formal Methods
- Computational Intelligence
- Data Engineering and Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Computing
- e-Government and e-Participation
|Call for Papers:||January 1, 2018|
|Paper Submission Deadline:|
|Online Registration (Open):||August 1, 2018|
|Final Paper Submission Deadline:||August 15, 2018|
|Special Sessions:||August 27-28, 2018|
|Conference dates:||August 29-31, 2018|
Scientific papers and state-of-art/review/systematic literature on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer CS Proceedings (LNCS) format and should be between 12 and 15 pages (including figures and references).
The papers can be written in English or Spanish and do not contain any author names, neither affiliations nor email addresses (blind review process).
Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
Papers must be submitted through the conference EasyChair submission site in PDF format. Springer recommends LaTex2e template for manuscript creation even though they have templates for Word 2007and Word 2003 available.
All submissions that meet the submission criteria (see below) and fit the scope of the conference will be reviewed by three members of the program committee (blind review):
- Submissions will be evaluated on the basis of soundness, the importance of contribution, originality, quality of presentation, appropriate comparison to related work, and convincing evaluation of the proposed approach.
- Submissions that are not in compliance with the required submission format or that are out of the scope of the conference will be rejected without being reviewed.
- Submitted papers must comply with Springer plagiarism policy and procedures.
- Papers submitted to CITT 2018 must not have been published elsewhere and must not be under review or submitted for review elsewhere while under consideration for CITT 2018.
Accepted full papers written in English will be published by Springer with volume 895 of the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series (ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/ccis/CCISforth.pdf).
CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus (Q3). CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings (https://www.springer.com/series/7899).
Accepted full papers written in Spanish will be published in Journal of Science and Research: Special Issue CITT 2018 indexed in Latindex (Catálogo), OAJI, DOAJ.
If authors are unable to attend the conference and present their papers, they should contact the program chair so that substitute arrangement can be made, eg. virtual presentation.
Do you need a translation service?
We highly advise contacting to one of our official translators. Feel free to look through the following link: http://citt.utb.edu.ec/?page_id=1110